Analysis of the Tax Exclusion for Canceled Mortgage Debt Income [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and analysis of current tax treatment of canceled debt income; and describes P.L. 110-142, the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007, which excludes canceled qualified residential debt from income when calculating taxes, and prior legislation. Addresses policy options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120612