Financial Turmoil [electronic resource] : Comparing the Troubled Asset Relief Program to the Federal Reserve's Response
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews increase in Federal Reserve lending to financial firms eligible borrowers, in light of current financial crisis; and considers the troubled asset relief program (TARP) to purchase up to $700 billion of distressed assets, authorized by P.L. 110-343. Compares and contrasts financial assistance through the Federal Reserve and TARP.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120633