Expedited Funds Availability/Check-Holds [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on current Federal Reserve implementation of P.L. 108-100, the Check Clearing for the 21st Century Act of 2003, which permits financial institutions to convert paper checks into electronically generated images. Reviews H.R. 6871, the Expedited Funds Availability Dollar Limits Adjustment Act of 2008, to amend the Expedited Funds Availability Act to improve account holders' access to deposited funds.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120651