Emergency Economic Stabilization Act [electronic resource] : Preliminary Analysis of Oversight Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines oversight provisions of P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, which addresses recent financial instability through a variety of measures, including offering Federal guarantees for certain securities that are perceived as being at the root of the current financial instability. Discusses functions of the newly formed Financial Stability Oversight Board and Congressional Oversight Panel, both to provide broad oversight for the stability program; and provides background on the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, and role of Comptroller General of GAO.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120662