House Committee Chairs [electronic resource] : Considerations, Decisions, and Actions In a New Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses critical matters confronted by House Committee chair from time of early organization meetings in November to spring district work-period in March or April. Covers transition, administrative matters, Committee organization, Committee procedure and role of chair, procedural tools for Committee chairs, floor consideration and role of the chair, and legislative issues and agenda.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120700