Consolidated Appropriations Act for FY2009 (P.L. 110-329) [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents brief overview of P.L. 110-329, the Consolidated Appropriations Act for FY2009, which concluded action on regular appropriations acts at the end of the second session of the 110th Congress and supplemental appropriations for disaster relief and recovery. Discusses context for legislative action, legislative history, structure, content, and implementation of the Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120710