Trade Promotion Authority and Fast-Track Negotiating Authority for Trade Agreements [electronic resource] : Major Votes
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a chronology, from 1974 to the present, of major Congressional votes on legislation to establish or extend Presidential trade promotion authority to negotiate trade agreements under an expedited procedure for Congressional approval, and on legislation utilizing such an expedited procedure to implement trade agreements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120857