Memorials [electronic resource] : Creating National, State, And Local Memorials
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines mandatory steps to building a memorial on Federal property in D.C., and provides information on creating memorials in Arlington National Cemetery, within the Department of Veterans Affairs National Cemetery System, and in State veterans' cemeteries. Describes public and private initiatives at the State and local level to create memorials, including successful local fund-raising efforts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120926