Motorcycle Safety [electronic resource] : Recent Trends, Congressional Action, and Selected Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents and analyzes data on motorcycle accidents. Discusses risk characteristics of motorcycles and motorcyclists, and characteristics of fatal motorcycle crashes. Examines Federal efforts to reduce the rate of motorcycle fatalities, and analyzes issues surrounding proposed universal helmet law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120997