Coastal Zone Management [electronic resource] : Background and Reauthorization Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes provisions and implementation of P.L. 92-532, the Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) of 1972, which authorizes grants to States to develop and implement coastal conservation programs. Considers CZMA reauthorization status and issues, and addresses selected related Federal laws and programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121079