Critical Infrastructures [electronic resource] : Background, Policy, and Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses background and implementation of Presidential Decision Directive No. 63, which developed and implemented policy to protect U.S. critical infrastructures from physical threats and cyber attacks. Describes Bush Administration restructuring of infrastructure protection programs, including the role of DHS. Outlines policy implementation by Federal agencies, and highlights issues of Congressional interest.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121094