Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on direct carbon sequestration, which involves capturing carbon dioxide (CO2) at its source and storing it before its release to the atmosphere. Covers related legislation, carbon dioxide transportation methods, sequestration in geological formations, geological storage capacity for CO2, deep ocean sequestration, mineral carbonation, direct sequestration costs, DOE research programs and demonstration projects, and issues for Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121155