Wilderness Laws [electronic resource] : Permitted and Prohibited Uses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines provisions of P.L. 88-577, the Wilderness Act of 1964, which generally prohibits commercial activities, motorized uses, and infrastructure developments in congressionally-designated wilderness areas. Discusses subsequently enacted laws relating to motorized access by land, water, and air; water infrastructure; and other infrastructure and activities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121169