National Environmental Policy Act [electronic resource] : Background and Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) of 1970, to establish a national policy to protect the environment and create a Council on Environmental Quality in the Executive Office of the President. Covers NEPA history, provisions, and implementation; and provides overview of how Federal agencies implement NEPA requirements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121270