Spectrum Management and Special Funds [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues regarding spectrum management and special funds created by Congress to hold revenue from spectrum auctions for specific funding purposes, including the Spectrum Relocation Fund, established under the Commercial Spectrum Enhancement Act, and the Digital Television Transition and Public Safety Fund, established under the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005. Summarizes spectrum policy in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121308