Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Education [electronic resource] : Status and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Highlights select issues concerning the quality of U.S. science, engineering, and mathematics education and training, including precollege science and mathematics concerns, improving undergraduate and graduate education, demographics and the science and engineering talent pool, and foreign science and engineering students. Summarizes relevant legislation introduced in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121375