Airport Improvement Program [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the airport improvement program (AIP) and the passenger facility charge, within the broader context of airport capital development finance. Reviews history of Federal support for airport construction and improvement; and describes AIP funding, its source of revenues, funding distribution, and the types of projects the program funds. Addresses AIP legislative and policy issues in context of the FAA reauthorization debate during the 110th Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121393