National Aeronautics and Space Administration [electronic resource] : Overview, FY2009 Budget, and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of NASA, and summarizes NASA FY2009 budget request and final appropriations. Discusses President George W. Bush's "vision for space exploration" and Congressional issues regarding its impact on NASA science programs, aeronautics research, and the future of the space shuttle program and International Space Station.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121517