Possible Expiration of the 2002 Farm Bill [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers consequences for commodity support, conservation, nutrition, trade and foreign food aid, and rural development programs of Congress not having enacted a new farm bill before May 23, 2008, which was the extended expiration date of P.L. 107-171, the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act (2002 farm bill). Includes chronology of farm bill legislative histories.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121556