Public-Private Partnership for a Public Safety Network [electronic resource] : Governance and Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes salient points of FCC rules regarding creation of a public-private partnership between public safety entities and commercial wireless service providers. Addresses creation of a partnership, public safety broadband license, commercial partner, network sharing agreement, rules for managing spectrum, rebanding public safety spectrum at 700 MHz, and Congressional oversight.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121558