Specialty Crops [electronic resource] : 2008 Farm Bill Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the specialty crop sector of U.S. agriculture, which includes fruits, vegetables, tree nuts, and nursery products. Discusses provisions in P.L. 110-246, the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008, affecting the specialty crop sector, including planting flexibility, nutrition programs, market expansion, disease and pest protection, research, and organic agriculture.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121644