Royalty Relief for U.S. Deepwater Oil and Gas Leases [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses controversy regarding the collection of royalties for oil and gas production on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS), focusing on the lack of price thresholds in Minerals Management Service OCS lease sales held in 1998 and 1999. Describes the OCS leasing system, Congressional concerns, and recent legislative actions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121831