China's Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Mitigation Policies [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Chinese greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and reviews its domestic mitigation efforts. Discusses Chinese role in international cooperation to curtail GHG emissions. Includes graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121834