Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Legislation in the 110th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 179 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews status of energy efficiency and renewable energy legislation introduced during the 110th Congress. Provides brief description and summary of Congressional action for each bill listed, including references to relevant hearings, reports, and documents; analyses effects of the recently enacted Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 on this issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121900