Clean Air After the CAIR Decision [electronic resource] : Back to Square One
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Bush Administration clean air interstate rule (CAIR), to establish a regional cap-and-trade program for sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions from electric generating units in 28 eastern States and D.C. Discusses U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruling in North Carolina v. EPA, that vacated CAIR, and impact of this decision on communities attempting to achieve National Ambient Air Quality Standards, and impact on mercury emissions. Examines related issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10121952