Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [electronic resource] : Implementation of the 1997 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of EPA process for implementing Clean Air Act National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS). Discusses EPA particulate matter (PM2.5) standards, geographical area designation process, geographical area designations, the status of PM2.5 NAAQS implementation, factors causing delays in PM2.5 NAAQS implementation, and issues and legislation that could alter the PM2.5 NAAQS implementation process.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122042