Perchlorate Contamination of Drinking Water [electronic resource] : Regulatory Issues and Legislative Actions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses contamination of drinking water by ammonium perchlorate, an ingredient of rocket and missile fuel, including occurrence and health effects of perchlorate contamination. Describes DOD and EPA responses to perchlorate contamination, and related actions in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122054