U.S.-South Korea Beef Dispute [electronic resource] : Agreement and Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Apr. 2008 beef agreement between U.S. and South Korea, concerning the safety of U.S. beef since discovery of a Bovine spongiform encephalopathy-infected cow in 2003. Discusses U.S and Korean reactions to the agreement, as well as subsequent changes; analyzes what effect the agreement and protests against it will have for U.S.-South Korean relations in the future, and covers implementation of the agreement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122069