Safeguarding the Nation's Drinking Water [electronic resource] : EPA and Congressional Actions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines EPA and Congressional efforts to improve the security of drinking water infrastructure and supplies, and reviews funding for drinking water security activities. Covers impact of P.L. 107-188, the Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, which provided for measures to improve drinking water security; summarizes EPA and DHS water infrastructure security roles; and addresses issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122080