Penalties Under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act That May Pertain to Adulterated Peanut Products [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses penalty provisions in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) as they may pertain to the manufacture, sale, and distribution of adulterated peanut butter and peanut products; in light of recent outbreak of Salmonella poisoning caused by adulterated peanut butter and peanut products, and resulting food recall. Details FFDCA criminal prosecution procedure and potential Federal penalties.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122287