Legal Issues Relating to the Disposal of Dispensed Controlled Substances [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes provisions of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, also known as the Controlled Substances Act, and its regulations that relate to patient disposal of unwanted prescription medication. Reviews current Federal guidelines on proper disposal of prescription drugs, and provides an analysis of pending legislation in the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122370