Federal Tort Claims Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses judicial precedent concerning individual claims against the Federal Government, including suits for injury from military medical malpractice, atomic testing, and bureaucratic negligence; suits against Federal employees; and product liability suits against Federal contractors.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122374