Use of Seclusion and Restraint in Public Schools [electronic resource] : The Legal Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines legal issues concerning the use of seclusion and restraint in public schools, including the application of these techniques to children covered by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and those not covered by IDEA. Reviews constitutional issues and State laws and policies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122403