Selected Health Funding in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines funding recommendations for selected HHS programs in current versions of H.R. 1 and S. 336, both the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Discusses provisions of respective bills on health information technology, and provides side-by-side comparison of proposed health appropriations in both bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122698