Elementary and Secondary Education Act, as Amended by the No Child Left Behind Act [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of major provisions of P.L. 89-10, the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended and reauthorized by P.L. 107-110, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122766