Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes primary features of traditional and Roth individual retirement accounts (IRAs), which offer tax incentives to encourage individuals to save for retirement. Explains IRA eligibility requirements, contribution limits, tax deductibility of contributions, and rules for withdrawing funds. Covers retirement savings contribution credit and qualified distributions related to Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, and Wilma; and to Midwestern disaster relief area. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122773