Preserving Homeownership [electronic resource] : Foreclosure Prevention Initiatives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on home foreclosures, including recent market trends, impacts of foreclosure, policy issues, possible reasons for foreclosures, and options for loans and repayment plans. Outlines recently implemented Government and private foreclosure prevention initiatives, and reviews other foreclosure prevention proposals. Describes consequences of foreclosure on homeowners and challenges associated with foreclosure prevention.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122810