Public Health and Medical Preparedness and Response [electronic resource] : Issues in the 111th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on public health and medical preparedness and response issues in light of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Federal response to Hurricane Katrina, and concerns about an influenza pandemic. Discusses issues for the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122821