Unauthorized Employment in the United States [electronic resource] : Issues, Options, and Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues regarding the unauthorized employment of aliens. Reviews estimates of unauthorized workers, prohibitions on unauthorized employment, the basic pilot program, worksite enforcement, and options for addressing unauthorized unemployment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122834