Unemployment Insurance Provisions in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Covers frequent questions about unemployment insurance in P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, including how individuals, States, unemployment compensation financing, and Federal loans to State unemployment programs are affected by ARRA stimulus provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122873