Family Violence Prevention and Services Act [electronic resource] : Programs and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews programs authorized by the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA) which assists States in preventing incidents of domestic violence; offers shelter and related assistance to victims of such violence and their dependents; and provides technical assistance and training on domestic violence to State and local government agencies, nonprofit private organizations, and other persons who seek it. Describes roles and functions of the information and technical assistance centers. Discusses FVPSA-related initiatives and authorization and appropriations for FVPSA programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122960