Highly Qualified Teacher in Every Classroom [electronic resource] : Implementation of the No Child Left Behind Act and Reauthorization Issues for the 111th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines implementation of P.L. 107-110, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 highly qualified teacher requirement, and considers extent to which schools will achieve this requirement. Describes the highly qualified teacher requirement, analyzes data from a national survey of schools that provide information on teacher qualifications and subjects taught, and discusses issues that may be considered during reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10122968