2009 Influenza A(H1N1) "Swine Flu" Outbreak [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines situation regarding the potential of a global human influenza pandemic caused by H1N1 "swine" flu strain. Discusses key actions taken by the World Health Organization and the Federal Government. Reviews Congressional hearings, appropriations and funding, information about key Federal pandemic flu preparedness documents, and sources for additional information about the situation as it unfolds.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123058