Railroad Retirement Board [electronic resource] : Trust Fund Investment Practices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses investment practices of the National Railroad Retirement Investment Trust (NRRIT), which was established to manage and invest part of the Railroad Retirement Board assets in the same way that the assets of private-sector and most State and local government pension plans are invested. Covers history, structure, and performance of NRRIT.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123071