Medicare [electronic resource] : Financing the Part A Hospital Insurance Program
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews financial status of Federal Hospital Insurance (HI) Trust Fund, which finances Medicare payment of hospital expenses, in light of 2009 annual report of the HI Trust Fund trustees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123087