Qualified Charitable Distributions from Individual Retirement Accounts [electronic resource] : A Fact Sheet
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes provision of the Pension Protection Act of 2006 that allows tax-free distributions from individual retirement accounts for charitable purposes, and lists bills in the 111th and 110th Congresses that would extend the provision.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123112