Family and Medical Leave Act [electronic resource] : Legislative and Regulatory Activity
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews provisions of P.L. 103-3, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) of 1993, which entitles eligible private sector and Federal employees up to 12 weeks of unpaid medical leave for serious health conditions, and up to 12 weeks of unpaid family leaves of absence for childbirth, adoption, and care of seriously ill family members. Addresses current policy issues related to expanding, clarifying, and tightening FMLA, and examines current legislation and regulatory activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123163