Treatment of Noncitizens in H.R. 3200 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents overview of noncitizen population in the U.S. Outlines treatment of noncitizens under H.R. 3200, the America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009. Analyzes specific provisions in H.R. 3200 that treat noncitizens differently from citizens, and addresses Medicaid and State children's health insurance program eligibility requirements for noncitizens.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123233