How Would Medicare Part B Premiums Be Affected If There Is No Social Security COLA? [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Medicare Part B premiums, social security cost-of-living adjustment (COLA), and interaction between Medicare premiums and social security benefits. Considers impact of anticipated freeze of social security COLA from 2010-2012 upon Medicare Part B premiums; addresses subsequent implications for beneficiaries and Medicare/Medicaid financing and Federal budget; and reviews recent legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123301