Teen Pregnancy Prevention [electronic resource] : Background and Proposals in the 111th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief discussion of debate on comprehensive sex education and abstinence education, highlighting evaluations of both types of programs; and describes youth programs that address teen pregnancy. Examines new teen pregnancy prevention initiative included in Obama Administration FY2010 budget. Identifies teen pregnancy prevention legislation pending before the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123321